I am imitating this format, as I think its clever and fun!
- One daughter – whom we prayed for and waited for. My athlete and our pride and joy.
- Two sons who are my guys – who I fight for (and with) for their own good. I hope they always know how much I love them and am proud of them, even when they move away.
- Three siblings that I grew up with: two brothers and a big sister.
- Four days that my husband had to work night shift to clear the snow. I am glad to have him rejoin the family – we missed him.
- Five years that we have lived in our current house.
- Six years at my current job, which I am so thankful to have. I enjoy every day, because each day brings a new, exciting challenge.
- Seven months until my reading conference in Hershey, PA! #KSRA17
- Eight is my favorite number… but I’m not sure why.
- Nine years since my Dad passed away – I always smile when I think of him.
- Ten cats that I have had as pets; only one currently. I am a Leo, born in July and love cats.
Have a wonderful day!